Skip to content
Scroll to top
- To prevent the spread of HIV infection at the high risk groups, bridge population, community at large and in the health care environment.
- To promote better understanding of HIV infection in order to protect and support those who are at risk of or vulnerable to infection.
- To ensure that treatment and support services both for those infected with HIV and for their family are easily available and accessible.
- To ensure that services are sufficient, effective and evaluated.
- To mobilize and unify inter-sectoral action. Community initiatives and NGO/CBO support network for better co-ordination and co-operation among the participating agencies against AIDS
- To ensure that Program Management are put in place and that suitable human resource team, administrative machinery and protocols are structured and delivered to deliver the best possible program execution.